Find out the 5 benefits of an integrated CRM and ERP solution in our free eBook
As a business owner or manager, you may already know the benefits of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution and what it offers your business.
You may have had less time to consider how your ERP solution can integrate with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and increase efficiencies and productivity in your company.
In a business where CRM and ERP work together, you gain an opportunity to transform your business into a customer-centric one and plan for the future based on measurable experiences rather than hunches.
- Improve interdepartmental communication by enabling disparate departments to collaborate more easily.
- Reduce data and work duplication by providing employees the means of updating a single, central database rather than wasting time patching business processes together.
- Make more informed business decisions by giving managers and business owners an enhanced visibility over their business and customers.
- Become more customer focused by enabling each department to track and record key customer information and by making it available to relevant people throughout your business.
- Drive profitability with more productive employees and more efficient business processes.
What real-world businesses say about CRM and ERP
In a 2013 Sage European survey of small and medium sized businesses, 63 percent of customers identified consistent and reliable customer information as a key benefit following the implementation of an integrated Sage CRM and Sage ERP solution.
This is a compelling finding and to qualify it for you, we provide practical examples of how real-world businesses are benefiting from an CRM and ERP in this free eBook.
For example, today Lincoln Waste Solutions relies on a single source of consolidated data (something that's made possible through Sage CRM and Sage ERP). Jay Lentz, Client Development Executive, with the company, says:
“[Now] with the two systems tied together, if a name is changed or core data altered, it is updated across the system.”
You can learn more about their experiences in our free eBook. You can also find out how an Australian wholesale print supplier of equipment and consumables and an energy equipment manufacturer use CRM and ERP in their businesses.